Entry Level Job in Cary, North Carolina : NC
Looking for Entry Level Jobs? See currently available Entry Level job openings on entry-level.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
entry-level.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any entry level job . We provide job resources for Entry Level positions throughout the industry. entry-level.jobs.net also provides Entry Level jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Entry Level by either city or state.
entry-level.jobs.net is a entry level job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Entry Level jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your entry level job search on entry-level.jobs.net today.
Sales Representative, Entry Level
Sales Representative, Entry Level Job Description
Sales Representative - Entry Level Sales and Operations, Paid Training!
UMC Direct is currently hiring for an entry level sales Account Manager in the Raleigh area. Sales experience, entry level sales experience, or account management is a plus but is not required. We have a solid training program. We have huge goals for this year and we are hiring ambitious and motivated people for our entry level sales Account Management position!
We train our entry level sales representatives in:
- Acquiring quality customers for our Fortune 500 clients
- Creating brand awareness to our client’s target audience
- One on one sales interactions with customers
- Promotional sales and marketing
- Entry level account management
- Developing sales skills and enhance sales skills
- Creating a positive buying experience
- Sales presentations
- Understanding up to date product knowledge
We train qualified entry level sales representatives in our development program in:
- Sales and marketing
- Public speaking
- Leadership development
- Account management
- Team development and management
- Time management systems
- Office management
- Business development
What does UMC Direct offer to our growing team?
- A team oriented and FUN Environment
- Networking and learning retreats nationally and internationally each year
- Public speaking practice in small and large groups
- Sales skills
- You’re not micro-managed
- Full hands-on training in sales and marketing
- A full time position with a work life balance
- An environment where learning, fun, mistakes, and hard work are necessary
- Learn how to develop and enhance your leadership ability
Cary Entry Level Job
Sales Representative, Entry Level Job Requirements
Our entry level sales representative have the below characteristics, if you connect with them, you may be a great addition to our team!
- Our sales representatives have a student mentality – to grow you must learn new skills
- Our sales representatives have an outgoing personality – we talk to people on a daily basis
- Our sales representatives have high integrity – we have a zero tolerance for a lack of integrity
- Our sales representatives are reliable and dependable – work ethic is vital
- Our sales representatives have a college degree and or relevant work experience
- Our sales representative are passionate about growth, development, and people, period.