Entry Level Job in Dayton, Ohio : OH
Looking for Entry Level Jobs? See currently available Entry Level job openings on entry-level.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
entry-level.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any entry level job . We provide job resources for Entry Level positions throughout the industry. entry-level.jobs.net also provides Entry Level jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Entry Level by either city or state.
entry-level.jobs.net is a entry level job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Entry Level jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your entry level job search on entry-level.jobs.net today.
Receiving Supervisor Job Description
About the Company
For over 126 years, Morgan Services, Inc. has provided the finest quality uniform and linen rental items in the industry. To improve our ability to meet customers’ needs, every Morgan team member undergoes a formal orientation program and rigorous on-the-job training so that he or she is prepared to serve our customers. In this way, we weave the thread of experience into our members and ensure they deliver the difference that meets and often exceeds customer expectations.
This is an exempt, entry-level position that directs and manages the receiving department operations. This position reports to the Production Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors member's safety to ensure members are provided a hazard free work environment. Ensures that department members adhere to and receive all safety and health training and regulations.
- On a daily basis reviews or completes loss and abuse reports, member assignment schedule and the no ticket bag report.
- On a daily basis monitors and ensures that members' efficiencies are recorded, conducts soil verification counts, checks untagged bags, and posts the efficiency results. The supervisor communicates to members on a daily basis their efficiency and quality results. Works with members on identifying methods of improving individual results.
- On a weekly and/or daily basis, completes the following reports:
1. Member efficiency entries and posting
2. MPS Projects and status (FI pillar owner)
3. E Stromberg reports
4. Five minute safety meeting notes
5. Supervisors key measures
- Coordinates with service supervisors and managers to ensure soil bags are tagged and late soil is identified. Double route soil is separated by day lot.
- Coordinate with the plant manager and maintenance director to ensure all preventative maintenance tasks are addressed identifies any potential maintenance problems and reports them to the maintenance director (mpulse). Ensures that all focused improvement tasks are complete.
- Works with other managers and supervisors on identifying areas of process improvement and completes reports, plans and methods of improvement. Submits the necessary documents to support conclusions.
- Leads overall receiving member training efforts. Documents all completed training.
- Identifies and acknowledges member(s) who perform to company standards of performance and quality standards. Works with members who are not performing at standards to reach standards through retraining and motivation.
- Monitors area revenue performance to ensure the department is meeting payroll goals and implements business plan goals.
- On a quarterly basis, completes one route ride-a-long and completes a product quality survey at the customer location.
- The supervisor will maintain a department vacation schedule, ensuring that department is properly staffed during vacation by utilizing members from other departments, over time and/or outside temporary help; handles departmental member disciplinary action (reminders) and informs the production manager of all disciplinary action.
- Completes member birthday meeting on a monthly basis with all members.
- The supervisor will establish loss and abuse guide lines and ensure that the members are following them.
Dayton Entry Level Job
Receiving Supervisor Job Requirements
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Special attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage responsibilities and team members with multiple tasks at the same time
- Understanding of plant processes, machine functions, and operations flow to meet production needs
- Self-motivated and structured
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Ability to focus on quality and handle quality issues
Education, Training, and Experience:
- High School Diploma required
- Computer literacy
- Experience supervising a diverse group of individuals
What We Offer
- Insurance benefits including medical, dental, optical, prescription, life and LTD
- 401K and Pension plan
- Two weeks vacation per year, accrued at a rate of 0.8334 days per month. You may schedule vacation time after six months of employment, with the approval of the General Manager.
- Company issued computer and cell phone