Entry Level Job in Carthage, Missouri : MO 64836
Looking for Entry Level Jobs? See currently available Entry Level job openings on entry-level.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
entry-level.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any entry level job . We provide job resources for Entry Level positions throughout the industry. entry-level.jobs.net also provides Entry Level jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Entry Level by either city or state.
entry-level.jobs.net is a entry level job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Entry Level jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your entry level job search on entry-level.jobs.net today.
Sales Assistant - Entry Level
Sales Assistant - Entry Level Job Description
The Job Window is seeking a full-time Sales Assistant for a rapidly expanding marketing and advertising team! Local start-ups and national brands alike call on this thriving client to launch new products and services, acquire new customers, and help with existing customer retention through their innovative marketing and advertising campaigns.
They are dedicated to delivering excellence to their clients; this means that they are looking for the next additions to their marketing & advertising team who will help take them to the next level. For that reason, we are on the lookout for high performing competitors who possess the need for passion, team work, competitiveness and camaraderie in the workplace (all major areas that our client feels are essential in determining their company’s success)
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Sales Assistant:
- Provide excellent customer service to every customer by informing and educating them about the brands and product details.
- Plan and run in-store presentations with the goal of making sales and growing brand awareness.
- Work with retail store management to coordinate schedules for all promotional events.
- Communicate through sales reports on results and opportunities.
- Understand and manage product inventory and stock.
- Travel to a variety of locations
- Monetary Bonuses
- Sales Incentives
- Positive Work Environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Recognition for Outstanding Performance
- Organic Growth
- Promotions Based from Individual Performance
Carthage Entry Level Job
Sales Assistant - Entry Level Job Requirements
Qualifications of the Entry Level Sales Assistant:
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Basic understanding of retail sales, retail marketing and/or visual merchandising is an asset
- Sales skills and the ability to close a sale is recommended
- Negotiating skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in a customer focused support role or sales / retail based role is an asset
- Appreciation of a positive & professional business environment
Keywords: Sales, Customer Service, Management, Retail, Advertising, Communications, Hospitality, Promotional Sales, Marketing, Direct Sales.