Entry Level Job in Derby, Kansas : KS 67037
Looking for Entry Level Jobs? See currently available Entry Level job openings on entry-level.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
entry-level.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any entry level job . We provide job resources for Entry Level positions throughout the industry. entry-level.jobs.net also provides Entry Level jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Entry Level by either city or state.
entry-level.jobs.net is a entry level job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Entry Level jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your entry level job search on entry-level.jobs.net today.
Client Management - ( Entry Level )
Client Management - ( Entry Level ) Job Description
Client Managers Wanted
Dynamic Kansas is hiring a client manager to act as liaison between the business customer and the client within specific sectors of business. The Client Management team is responsible for all aspects of new and previous customer acquisitions.
We don't hire managers. We train top-performers into management.
- Manage new business accounts' satisfaction and knowledge of our client.
- Act as a mentor / coach / supervisor
- Consult with customers to complete a needs assessment and recommend products/services.
- Communicates the customer's needs/expectations to appropriate personnel.
- Interacts with the Sales & Marketing Management team on various issues.
- Light data entry for consumers and sales leads.
- Analyze market area to determine approach to new or existing customers.
DYNAMIC KANSAS KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Developing professional expertise. Working with coaches to further develop management and leadership skills.
- General knowledge of supervising employees.
- General knowledge of human resources.
- Able to successfully train and mentor to increase customer retention and satisfaction.
- Able to communicate with customers and provide outstanding customer service.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Self-starter, willing to learn and increase knowledge.
DYNAMIC KANSAS ENVIRONMENT:
- Typical office setting with environmentally controlled conditions.
- Team environment with individual accountability.
- One-on-one coaching and training with the management team.
- Group training and role-play scenarios.
- Dedicated human resources to assist employees in reaching their goals.
- Energetic, yet no-nonsense approach.
- This job offers compensation incentives based on individual performance.
Derby Entry Level Job
Client Management - ( Entry Level ) Job Requirements
What We Offer:
- Full Training
- No glass ceiling
- Free Parking
- Management training & Management opportunities
- Entry level career opportunities
- An enjoyable working atmosphere
- Travel opportunities
Our management training program offers an exciting opportunity for entry level candidates to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up.
- Management mentality (self-sufficient)
- Demonstrated leadership and team building abilities
- Self-confidence, flexibility, and a sense of humor
- Results driven attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Professionalism &Integrity